The state-of-the-art elevated photo voltaic tracker producer has introduced completed photo voltaic government Mike Sandell on board to guide the corporate’s gross sales growth. Sandell will handle all elements of Stracker Photo voltaic’s business growth and interact with purchasers by offering performance-driven options.
Ashland, Oregon – November 15, 2022: Stracker Photo voltaic is happy to announce that Mike Sandell has been appointed as Vice President of Gross sales. Sandell will report on to Chief Government Officer (CEO) Allen Gilstrap.
“Mike brings a wealth of expertise within the photo voltaic business and a continuation of profitable income technology to Stracker Photo voltaic. His expertise are an ideal match to execute the corporate’s nationwide gross sales program,” Allen stated. Gilstrap, CEO of Stracker Photo voltaic. “His thorough understanding of photo voltaic engineering, procurement, and financing makes him the perfect skilled to safe and develop EPC shopper partnerships.”
As a seasoned government managing development initiatives within the utility-scale, business and industrial, and residential markets, Sandell will oversee all elements of Stracker Photo voltaic’s business growth and interact purchasers via to supply performance-driven options crucial for attaining optimum ranges of vitality prices, return on funding, and shopper satisfaction necessities. His most up-to-date achievements with Trina Photo voltaic, USA within the nationwide tracker pre-engineering gross sales have supplied a superb basis for this new function.
“It’s a privilege to hitch Stracker Photo voltaic and introduce maximized photo voltaic efficiency with a close to zero mounting footprint. It is a large benefit contemplating environments the place land area is proscribed and the big mounting construction is restricted,” stated Sandell. “Strackers’ superior product design and distinctive dual-axis efficiency fulfills an rising want for maximized vitality technology utilizing the least quantity of land.”
Sandell’s early profession was in monetary planning at a worldwide funding agency. Discovering enterprise capital for a start-up photo voltaic EPC after the market crash in 2008 is what introduced him to the photo voltaic business. He provided to assist discover the corporate to realize market share and inside three months, his staff efficiently contracted with a college district and in the end put in 2.3MW of carport and floor options. – mount photo voltaic. He was employed full-time to supervise all advertising efforts and was instrumental in rising the corporate’s valuation previous to the acquisition.
Mike earned a Bachelor of Science diploma in enterprise administration and a Grasp of Arts diploma in administration from the College of Redlands, California.
About Stracker Photo voltaic:
– Stracker Photo voltaic, headquartered in Ashland, Oregon, has been manufacturing, promoting, and putting in state-of-the-art tall dual-axis photo voltaic trackers since 2017.
– Strackers are the strongest, highest effectivity solar energy programs accessible, producing 70% extra photo voltaic vitality per yr than equally sized rooftop, carport, or fastened ground-mount programs . This effectivity interprets right into a 55%-65% decrease carbon footprint as nicely.
– Stracker’s 20’s pole-mounting permits steady use of the grounds beneath, making the system nicely fitted to parking heaps, agricultural operations, faculty grounds, group photo voltaic initiatives, and many others. but.
– The Stracker photo voltaic system was developed and is now manufactured in Ashland, Oregon. Stracker programs put in in northern California and southern Oregon have documented unmatched efficiency. Primarily based on this success, Stracker started a nationwide growth initiative that licensed regional manufacturing services and enlisted EPC Companions.
– Strackers are patent-pending and carry the valued UL 3703 certification.